CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 is over

obviously, and I'm going to try to do a year in review. I had a VERY busy year so it's going to take me a little while, but I hope to have it up soon.

I hope everyone had a great New Year's, mine was eh...but most of mine are, I usually sit back and leave amateur night to, well, the amateurs.

In case you haven't talked to me recently, I moved. I'm in an apartment in S Arlington, it's a two bedroom, now, so if you're in town and need a place to stay, I just might be able to accomodate you. I'm not settled in, yet, but all my stuff is there. Hopefully, I'll be able to find my winter stuff to go to Steamboat on Sunday! Oh yeah, I'm going to Steamboat, Sunday, YAY!! Well, we're stopping in Aspen Sunday night (yes, I say that because I think Aspen sounds soooooo cool!) then heading to Steamboat on Monday for the first night of MusicFest.

I've got a few things to get done at work before I head out until Jan 12...wow, that sounds like a very long time!!

0 comments: